Roja Bhabhi in Indian Village Ch. 02

Hi all. Thanks for the feedback on part one of my story. It was nice to see the critics and suggestions. This story is after 5 years of marriage before my baby was born. This was so miss-interpretation of it in the first part. Let's start with the second part.

***********************

So, after I came back to the hut, Rajesh slept kissing me. But I was not able to sleep. I was in a dilemma that shall I go after 2 hrs back to the farm or shall I just be here. I drank lots of water in this tension. And for real I got the sensation to pee. I got up right after the 2 hrs to go to the farm. I took the torch and went to the field.

Down in the field, I saw the light of larten from the farm. I knew it must be Abhi. I went towards the light. In the distance, I saw it was Abhi. He was sitting on the soft grass. But there was a person lying beside him.

As soon as I went there, he said "I knew you will come." I just gave a smile. "I have a surprise for you now".

I gave him a mixed feeling of what he is up to. I was afraid and was excited about what is next.

The man lying there was looking at me. My saree was loose. He had a nice glimpse of my 36-c boob from the blouse.

"He is Ravi, my friend," Abhi said. Ravi got up and came near Abhi. I gave him a smile. "I have a surprise for you," he said softly.

I was puzzle does, Ravi knows what we had done a few hours before.

In the meanwhile, Abhi unzipped his shorts and removed his dicked, his dicked was fully ready and was 6 inches round ready to fuck. But I was not here to fuck. I was very afraid, what will happen now. He asked me to come near. I didn't want to go there, but like a magnet of his dick, my pussy started arching towards Abhi. I started moving to him.

Seeing me coming towards him, Ravi opened his short pants too. His dick was much black and round. The length must be the same as Abhi, 7 inches. Two big dicks in front of me, I was really puzzled, I never wanted to get fucked.

I went and stood to the side of Abhi. He took my hand and placed it on his dick. I knew my work. I started rubbing the dick. Slowly stroking up and down. Ravi quickly came on my other side and took my hand, placed it on his dick. I was stroking his dick too. Two hands two dicks I was stroking.

Ravi couldn't hold. He removed my hand and started peeing in front of me. It was the second time I saw him peeing. He was peeing so much on the mud; the mud became the puddle. I was watching so much yellow-white liquid coming out of his dick so closely. On the other side, Ravi also was on the edge of pee. He also started peeing with my hand on his dick. Same spot in the mud where Abhi had puddle up. It looks so amazing dick spraying the urine, which we girls can never do. When he finished his pee, they looked at each other and Abhi pushed his hand on my shoulder downwards indicating I should get on my knees. But I was in saree.

"Let me remove my saree and petticoat or will be full of a mud puddle," I told them.

'yes, be bottomless', Ravi told and started to giggle. I also felt laughing but feeling embarrassed too. The stranger asking me to get bottomless and I'm becoming too. I removed my saree and threw it on the safer side. I removed my petticoat too. I was not wearing the panty. Oops....! I forgot; I was not wearing panty. In the passion of sex, I was bottomless. They were looking at my nude pussy. I tried to cover with my hands. Abhi asked me to come near to him, made me kneed near his dick, and was rubbing his dicked on my lips.

The smell of just peed was coming from his dicked. I liked such dicked. I smelled it nicely. I just opened my mouth and licked it. The salt taste of urine was there. I liked its taste too. Very manly. Here Ravi also came near me. His dick was out too, near my mouth. So I knew today I will get 2 dicks in my mouth. Oh, that was the plan, that was the surprise?

I turned around and licked Ravi's dick too. It smells the same and the taste was less salty. But I like it. By my licking, it seems, he got some electric current type. His dick was jumping. I took his hanging balls under the dick and press it while taking it in my mouth. He screams in ecstasy.

I turned around, Abhi was enjoying seeing me enjoying Ravi's cock. I looked in his eyes and took his dick pressing his hanging balls. He literally jumped. He experienced it the first time. He was very happy. He put his hand over my head and started pushing his dick in my mouth.

He was fucking my mouth. I liked it as we had done it. He speeds up his jerks and left my head. I hit his things and his dick came out of my mouth. The saliva made a thread right from my mouth-to chin- to my boobs. Ravi turned me around and put his dick in my mouth. I hardly got time to breathe. I was feeling breathless. But he also didn't stop. He took my head in his hand and pushed his dicked in my mouth. He also speeded up. Maybe this was the plan they had. Fuck the mouth and leave and others will fuck the mouth again.

I was gagging. My head started spinning. But they didn't stop. They were exchanging their dick turn by turn in my mouth. after 10 minutes of my mouth assault. They were tense too.

"I will cum now," Abhi said. "I will cum too," Ravi said.

'let us cum together in this slut mouth' they said and laugh. Abhi and Ravi now were pushing both dicks together in my mouth. I was tired, was not on a stage to resist them. I let them use my mouth as they want. Their tip of the dick was in my mouth and they cum. It was a white spray of semen in my mouth from both the cock. I liked it. I closed my eyes and tried to swallow it. Ravi removed his dick and rubbed his cum dick on my face. My face was really wet with leftover droplets of cum. It smells like lots of sex.

Here Abhi was having the same idea but he took his dick on my hair and started wiping with it. My face was full of semen and so was my hair. I was fully mess up with all dirty things, humiliated embarrass but I was liking it. Is this a slutty side on mine? I was thinking. and I was enjoying it. I thought things are over. I got up and was about to go. But the man was having some more plan left.

Abhi caught my hand and was looking into my eyes. He had some lust in his eyes. But what was the lust about? Ravi went behind me and caught my hands. Made me lean on him. Abhi went down kissing my navel in front. I felt tickling there. I laugh. He went more down and kissed my pussy. It went as current in my pussy. 440v current. I closed my eyes. I knew what was he up to. I spread my legs more. He was kissing my pussy with his lips on it. His upper lips on my lower lips.

I was dancing as I was not able to stand or lean on Ravi. Now Ravi holds me tight. Abhi started licking my pussy. my legs were as wide as possible. His head was between my legs. He was rubbing his tongue on my pussy. My pussy was arching. I was holding my excitement and my pee. Ravi now wide my pussy lips and inserted his tongue. This was too much for me. He went from the top of my pussy lips to the bottom of my lips and stuck to my ash hole. I was very much overjoyed. I couldn't hold my pee.

'I'm about to pee' I said. Both laughs. Ravi put his hand below my ass. One finger touching my ash hole. Lifted me up from behind like a toy. Abhi opened my pussy lips. 'now pee and show us' Abhi said. It was so humiliating. The open person holding my ass and one person holding my pussy lips and I'm peeing in the same mud which they had peed.

'shuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu' my yellow shower came out. I was peeing like a kid. They were laughing while I was peeing. I felt very humiliated. In fact, the first time I was standing and peeing. As soon as the last drop was out. Abhi's head was again between my legs. He was slurping my pussy lips. He was licking it very nicely. I was enjoying it with my eyes closed. I was screaming like mowing... it was screaming with pleasure. This pleasure I never experience or nor had so much fun with my husband.

In 5 min I was again tensed up. I was about to cum. I was jumping like a baby in Ravi's hand. Abhi was licking me. It was a very high movement for me. And I couldn't hold back. I cum like anything. Again, since Abhi was licking my pussy. He licked up pussy clean. I really loved it. He stopped as his tongue must have got tired too. He looked at me. I was looking at him as I was loving this. Abhi got up and went behind. Ravi released his grip on me. I was not able to stand for few seconds. I lean at Abhi. He griped me the same way. Behind me, one hand under my ass and one on my shoulder picking me up like a toy. It was the Ravi turn between my legs.

He went between my legs and started licking me. They were giving me immures pleasure as I never got so much licked from my husband. My husband hardly licks me. He says real men don't lick women's pussy. These both not only licking me but also make me cum. Slowly he inserted one finger in me and was licking too. It was painful yet I was enjoying it. I enjoyed it a lot. Now you see he was putting two fingers. Suddenly I was building a second orgasm. I couldn't hold back. Ravi kept licking and fingering me. Result of which I scream a lot and had a cum. My water was flowing out of the pussy and Ravi was licking it. He was enjoying the cum.

Abhi left me standing. I was hovelling on the dirty sand mixed with pee.

'Now the surprise' Abhi said.

Oh! Ravi was the surprise I thought. Now what. Who is coming next? This was enough for the night. My pussy was itching and I had cum twice. So, what now?

Abhi showed me a light down the tree nearby. Oh, there was someone standing. Who is that now? I was abused by two-man and someone was watching. Who could be? He waved that person to come near. It was a woman. She was the 'Riddhi' bride to Abhi. She was watching her husband fingering me and watching me giving her husband BJ.

Abhi said 'I want you to come to our suhagraat'.

(suhagraat means a significant ritual in the life of a newly wedded couple in the Indian subcontinent, refers to the first night when the marriage is consummated.) suhagraat was in the next night. We are supposed to leave just the next day to suhagraat. So I am staying here.

I was watching Abhi and Ravi. Not giving any answer.

'We will take care of your hubby. He won't come to know' Ravi said. 'today also he didn't know his wife was fingered by us' Abhi said convincing me. Riddhi was listening to me.

Why me, what will I do. Should I go or not. Will Abhi will also be there. There were many questions in my mind. I enjoyed it so much tonight that I nodded the head saying yes. Wore my clothes and left. While leaving Riddhi was watching me closely.

*******************

What next? Please read my next part. The last part of the story. Do let me know how much you are enjoying it. Your comments make me feel better and help me in writing a more effective story.

https://yandex.com/collections/user/finipubo/_cards/

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=22022010

http://sundaymorningbananapancakes.yummly.com/2013/11/chickpea-magazine-is-by-far-my-favorite.html

http://roadtrip.yearone.com/2011/04/installing-radiator-in-corvette.html

https://zensiert.net/item/lena-klahr/

https://anchor.fm/marcoaratore

https://www.androidworld.it/forum/members/aratorejke-363139/

https://myanimelist.net/profile/aratorejke

https://www.animecharactersdatabase.com/who.php?id=48555

https://anotepad.com/notes/9a54x8p

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Seducing my Straight Roommate

Amethyst Purple Pt. 04

Unexpected Blessing Pt. 02