Marina and Russell Pt. 17

"Russell shoots an erotic video"

(All characters are over 18 years old)

Warm afternoon. I'm ironing our clothes, Russell comes up to me, hiding his hands behind his back, and says:

"Guess what I bought yesterday?"

Hmm... one more underwear? how embarrassed I am...

"I bought a camera!"

And Russell shows the camera, that is what he hid behind his back. He bought it for some purpose. But which one? And he asked:

"Can I film you?"

And I answered:

"Of course!"

I started to correct my hair, and he said:

"Nude."

I said:

"What? N-nooo, I'm e-embarrassed..."

He asked:

"You won't take up even one seductive pose for me?"

And I answered:

"Nooo..."

He asked:

"Can I take a video of your striptease?"

I answered:

"Nooo!"

He asked:

"Can I take a video of you masturbating?"

I answered:

"N-nooooo!!"

He asked:

"Can I take a video of you during our sex? For the video, "woman-on-top" position would be best."

I answered:

"Nooooo!!"

And then he said:

"Why not? After all, we have sex, and that would be in the video."

And I answered:

"Don't compare, or just... s... s... sex, or a video wiith it..."

He said:

"I'm sorry I kept insisting. If you don't want, I'll won't do it."

And I answered:

"But I'm glad you wanted to film me, but it's so embarrassing..."

Then Russell was laying on the bed and read the book, and I went to wash. He heard the sound of water from the bathroom and he thought: This is my chance to film her nude!

He went to the door of the bathroom and opened the door quietly. He turned on the camera, started recording and watched me. I smear soapsuds all over my body and thought: Russell wanted to film me nude... I'm so embarrassed by this... and at the same time it's so sexually arousing...

I got sexually aroused and started masturbating. Russell's eyes immediately shone and he was sexually aroused. During masturbation, I sometimes moaned quietly, sometimes squeezed my hips and buttocks to intensify pleasant feelings, and then I began to touch my nipples, continuing to caress my clitoris and vagina, and soon I began to experience orgasm. Russell looked at it with great pleasure and thought: I'm spying on her. It's so unusual, I even like it. It seems not good, but I'm her lover, her cohabitant. So it's forgivable.

When I finished washing, he quickly finished shooting and quietly closed the door.

Then, in the evening, we were in the living room, sitting on the sofa, and Russell said:

"Look, I want to confess something to you. I filmed you secretly while you were washing. I filmed it to days when you don't want to have sex."

I was very embarrassed, looked down and said:

"I-it was u-unexpected, Russell... b-but that's all right!"

He said:

"If you want, I can delete this video, but I'll be sorry if I do..."

And I answered:

"No, you don't have to delete it! leave it..."

A week later. I lay on the bed, the mood was so-so. Russell came from work and said with a smile:

"Hello, honey!"

He lay down next to me, kissed me and started to feel my breasts. And I said:

"I'm not in the mood today. I'm sorry."

He was a little upset and answered:

"It's a pity, and on the contrary, I've been thinking about having sex with you all day. All right."

He was disappointed and continued to rest.

Night. I went to bed, and Russell asked:

"Are you going to sleep?"

I answered:

"Yes."

He said:

"And I have no sleep, then I'll go to my study. Good night, honey."

And I answered:

"Good night, Russell."

He kissed my lips and left the room. I haven't fallen asleep yet and I have a lot of thoughts in my head. I think I should discuss a few things with Russell, and now I'll do it. I got out of bed and opened the door of his study.

"Russ... ah?!"

Ah?!! Russell is m... m... masturbating, while he's watching the video where I wash... I was embarrassed and turned away, but I wanted to watch him masturbate, and I looked at him secretly. I watched him touch his penis and stroke his testicles. It makes me so embarrassed, and sexually arouses... Ah! He is cumming!! And he's cumming right on the laptop monitor... how embarrassing, there's so much of his sperm... While Russell was wiping the monitor, I went back to the bedroom and started masturbating. Soon he went into the bedroom, and most likely noticed what I was doing, and also lay down. When he realized that I finished masturbating, he said with a smile:

"I understand that you already were in the mood for sex? And I'm starting to guess out why..."

I looked the other way and didn't know what to say. And he said:

"I masturbated looking at the hot video where you wash, and it was great. Thank you. And then I realized you saw it."

I was very embarrassed, completely turned away and asked:

"H-h-how did you guess?"

He answered:

"The door of the study was slightly open."

He kissed my lips and my cheek, and he said:

"Good night."

and I said quietly:

"G... g-good night... Russell... "

Russell, you are made for embarrassing me!!

https://www.kiva.org/lender/youri3717

http://godchild.keenspot.com/comic/chapter-3-page-22/

https://www.kropyva.ch/f/res/29.html

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/264435/

https://dev.to/kostenlosehier

https://openclassrooms.com/fr/membres/youri-tielemans

http://forum.benchmark.pl/user/160007-kostenlosehier/

https://www.studytonight.com/profile?id=69559

https://www.podomatic.com/quick_post

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/riverachristie35

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Seducing my Straight Roommate

Amethyst Purple Pt. 04

Unexpected Blessing Pt. 02